We are searching for photographers to join our photography internship
We are currently seeking interns to join our team of photographer to shoot culinary, nightlife events, concerts, and music festivals.
- 2 X MONTREAL: nightlife events photography
- 2 X OTTAWA: nightlife events photography
- 2 X TORONTO: nightlife events photography
Canadanightlife.ca is an online magazine featuring restaurants, bars, events, parties, and artists we love and endorse.
Established in Montreal, we also have a presence in Ottawa and Toronto (with more cities to be added soon).
The platform allows tastemakers and influencers to publish Entertainment, Food, Music, Lifestyle, Fashion, Travel, and Behind The Scenes driven content to a young demographic of adults and professionals eager to consume and share new information online.
Our mission is to inform young adults with valuable and current information in order to help them make an educated decision before going out.
Who Are Our Photographer Interns?
The interns we are seeking for this internship are photographers looking to gain valuable field experience shooting culinary, nightlife, concerts, and music festivals. The interns must have common knowledge of the nightlife industry & be passionate about his city’s many cultural happenings.
- Own a DSLR camera
- Have an external flash
- Own a laptop with wifi
- Have the following post production software – Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom
- Have a dropbox account
- Own an iPhone or Anroid with a 3G connection
- Have prior shooting experience with nightlife related events
- Be socialable and approachable
- Commitement to shoot 2 events per week (2 X 3 hour sessions per week)
Application Must Contain
- Cover letter – tell us about yourself, why do you love photography?
- Links to your 5 best photos
- Links to your facebook page, twitter account, instagram account
- What prior experience you have shooting nightlife related events
- Which city you want to shoot for (Montreal – Toronto – Ottawa)
- Given 500$ budget for the day: where would you go for breakfast, where would you go for lunch, where would you go for dinner, and where would you go for drinks?